This is fantastic opportunity to join a niche consultancy led by experienced partners that specialise in bespoke tax services to US citizens residing in the UK.
This firm has shown rapid growth and are becoming quickly recognised as the “go to” consultancy for these niche clients due to their experienced team.
The role in brief.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of US clients.
- Preparing and reviewing both in the UK and the US tax returns.
- You will also be responsible for supporting staff.
- Work directly with the principals on their client base.
- Locating and identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Dealing with client enquiries.
Why work for this firm?
- Entering into a niche firm like this at this stage of its development offers excellent career prospects and growth.
- This a niche consultancy led by experienced partners.
- Work with a range US clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5508 Published: over 1 year ago