Do you want to work somewhere that will encourage your development and offer you a fast track to manager? This firm wants you to advance. If you want to reap the rewards of a fast moving firm then this is the opportunity for you.
The firm has a diverse and challenging client base in a wide range of sectors. The tax team is an important part of the firm’s success and enjoys the recognition that comes with this. The culture of the office is relaxed, professional and friendly. This is easily one of the better firms in Kent and one that will allow you to develop as a professional.
Your role will involve managing a client portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients, preparing tax returns and advising clients on planning opportunities. You will be also be involved in consultancy projects as you develop.
Some more aspects of the role:
- Corporation and income tax as well as provision of capital taxes advice and computations appropriate to your level of knowledge and experience
- HMRC enquiries and compliance checks, entering into a dialog between the client and HMRC in order to bring matters in conclusion
- This role will also require ad hoc client meetings and in time business development is encouraged
- As the role develops, the scope to move into more structural and advisory areas will naturally increase
- Reporting directly to partners and dealing directly with clients
- Study support towards CTA
- Natural career progression
The team is expanding and you will have the opportunity to progress to a management position in a short space of time. You will need to be CTA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working in Corporate Tax.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5549 Published: over 4 years ago