|Job Title||Corporate Tax Assistant, Top 10 Firm London.|
|Salary||£28000 - £36000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 3 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This award winning firm has ambitious growth plans, that are only constrained by finding the right staff. The corporate tax team is looking to bring in a bright dynamic individual, with ambition to progress to supervisor.
Advantages of joining
• Progression – promotion within 18 months
• Supportive working environment- mentoring with buddy system to ensure continuous support
• Dynamic clients- include sizeable OMB’s.UK and international groups, property and not for profit
About the firm
• Top tier firm with a strong UK and International presence.
• Strong focus on advising owner-managed businesses in a variety of commercial sectors.
• Strong track record of success.
About the role
• As a qualified tax senior you will be responsible for your own high quality portfolio.
• You will be responsible for dealing with the compliance, preparation of complicated tax returns, managing a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects.
• The role will provide you with a diverse range of challenges as the range of clients are varied and include sizeable OMB’s.UK and international groups, property and not for profit.
• This firm will offer you a competitive salary package, yearly salary and performance reviews, benefits and prospects of promotion to supervisor within 18 months.