|Job Title||Mixed Tax Senior - Entrepreneurial Mid Tier Firm Swindon|
|Salary||£27000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
Want to be supported in your career?
Then this may be the job for you.
The role offers an interesting mixture of personal tax, with corporate, HNWI, partnership and estate work. Clients range from self employed to £10 million turnover companies.
Other aspects of the role that you can look forward to are:
· Undertaking tax planning.
· Proactively advising clients both in person and over the phone.
Key attributes you possess are:
· ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent.
· Boast a track record of working within professional practice.
· Strong all round tax knowledge with a good business focus.
· Ability to maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
Reasons to work for this firm:
Meritocratic environment, the firm is small enough to recognize and reward those who go the extra mile.
Good staff retention.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is eager to learn, and who wants to ensure their ongoing personal development.
Creative Tax Recruitment offers you 100’s of UK tax jobs in addition to tax vacancies in Europe, Far East and the Southern Hemisphere. Contact us to discuss your ideal tax career.