|Job Title||Make the Move to Corporate Tax Manager, £53-57,000, London|
|Salary||£53000 - £57000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 6 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
The tax team of this Top Tier firm has seen yet another year of growth and is the process of recruiting to continue this trend. The firm is tax focused, which means tax professionals are not second class citizens to the audit team. The tax partners are an important part of the firm and contribute to the strategic direction of the practice.
The role will involve you providing technical support to the tax partners in addition to dealing with clients. The role is a mixture of advisory and compliance with a focus on advisory. You will deal with all the issues related to the entrepreneurial SME sector.
Examples of this include:
• Providing tax advice on corporate acquisitions and disposals,
• Dealing with corporation tax and income tax related queries,
• CGT advice to companies and individuals
• EIS advice
• Providing tax advice on buying and selling businesses
• Dealing with group reorganisations and demergers,
• Providing advice on International tax issues and investigations,
• Advising growing businesses on efficient tax structuring.
This is great role for someone who feels that they are not getting enough decent work at their current firm. The role will allow you to broaden your existing knowledge in addition to adding depth to your consultancy skills. The advantage of operating so closely and directly with the tax partners means that you will work with them on important tax planning projects and have a high level of client interaction - attending pitches, dealing with the firms client relationships etc. Promotion prospects are solid and it is envisaged that someone joining at your level can move up a grade in a 24-36 month time frame.