|Job Title||Audit background and want to move into tax?|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 7 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
Tired of Audit?
Why not consider something more challenging with a greater level of client interaction. Tax is a highly rewarding, ever changing and high paying field.
Have a read of my advert and if you like the sound of what you hear….0207 872 5819
This is a client facing role where you will be working within a team that is made up of audit, tax and specialist engineers. You will have a high level of responsibility from an early stage and deal with clients from day one. Typical clients range from SME’s to the FTSE. You will be offered full training and support and will be looking at promotion in 12 months.
The firm is a ranked practice and the tax practice has grown rapidly (R&D team doubling in size) in the last 24 months.
Some more aspects of this role:
• Calculate financial assessments for portfolios of companies’ claims for R&D tax relief and tax credits.
• Support managers on client visits and pitches
• Liaise with clients and the relevant internal parties
• Mentor junior consultants ( once you have gained greater experience) and review work
• Assess complex claims
Ideally you will be
• Audit background
• Accountancy experience
• Excellent soft skills
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search - our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf - we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and