Tax Investigations Senior Manager, London
- Salary £75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Pension and bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTax Investigations
- Contact NameMedet Ali
The only way to keep progressing and growing as a professional is to be around people you can bounce ideas off and learn from. If you are never challenged, you will stagnate. Only by having great people around you can you truly grow as a professional.
Why work with average?
This consultancy has some of the best people in the business working for it. The technical team provide advice in various tax areas, including investigations. There are several specialists in this area and a senior partner who is very successful at generating work.
Fast growing = opportunity
The consultancy has grown rapidly thanks to external investment and a strategy focused on investing in specialist areas. The business leader is highly entrepreneurial and is excellent at running events that boost the firm’s profile. The tax investigations team is set to double in size over the next few years, and there will be a clear need to bring up senior people.
You can advance to director at this firm. The head of the team will set up a path for you to achieve this promotion.
• As a senior manager you will have a forward facing role with your own portfolio. You’ll be involved in the whole process – from winning work to dealing with complicated investigation issues. You will have a significant degree of responsibility and autonomy with your own clients.
• You will take a proactive approach to spotting opportunities that will lead to high level complex projects. Alongside your team, it will be your role to provide innovative solutions to these projects.
• You will deal with the revenue enquiries and all relevant correspondence.
• You will assist in supervising junior members of your team.
• You will be involved in marketing the consultancy and the various marketing activities the consultancy undertakes.
Choose an agency that works for you.
At Creative Tax Recruitment, we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.