Are you looking to work on a wide-ranging portfolio which includes traditional UK resident clients, chief executives and non-doms?
As a Director at this fast growing private client practice, you can expect a varied workload, where no two days will be the same. If you have strong technical knowledge and an interest in expanding your knowledge , this could be the role for you.
Based in the West End, the business is a multi-discipline, professional service firm who offer tax and business advisory services to private and corporate clients, both in the UK and overseas.
Clients are at the heart of this private client practice, who are focused on delivering a high quality, partner-led service.
This is one of the fastest growing teams in the UK and possibly one of the best firms for promotion in London right now.
The Right Candidate:
- Work closely with partners on client strategy and develop opportunities from the existing client base.
- Provide management and provide real leadership.
- Attend meetings, build good working relationships with clients and colleagues and put your advisory skills to good use.
- Work with Partners and your team members on complex technical assignments.
A passionate individual with the desire to work on a range of client matters. A positive ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to assist with the private client team, including delivery of work on their portfolio.
You must be a great communicator who can deepen relationships with clients.
Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Technically minded with the ability to draft technical reports. Identify tax planning opportunities and convey potential rewards to customers and prospects.
Provide clear advice both written and orally. Experience in the management of day to day client activity. Why should you apply?
This is a high profile position that will put you in a position to fast track to a partner role.
- Opportunity to work in a growing private client practice, with plenty of chances to develop skills and experience.
- Busy, varied workload – you’ll never get bored in this role.
- Gain experience in mentoring and developing other team members.
- Work on a wide-ranging portfolio with many different clients.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply now for more details on this position. Take control of your career:
join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role. Easy Application
: Finding the perfect fit couldn’t be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress – free experience, led by your own expert consultant.Stress free consultation:
You’re not interested in the hard sell and neither are we. Tell us which roles you’re looking for and we’ll ensure that’s what you get. Matched to the perfect role:
Interview for roles which fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture and location.
Ref: 4936b Published: 16 days ago