Recruiting for Tax? How do you guarantee you meet the industry’s best, the top 10% performers, without wasting precious time?
Published 8 months ago by Medet Ali
A yearlong study conducted by a team from McKinsey & Co. - a study involving 77 companies and almost 6,000 managers and executives - concluded that the most important corporate resource over the next 20 years will be talent.
I know you don't need to be told that there is a scarcity of talent. You want someone you can partner with, who can secure you great talent and do it quickly.
As targets become more challenging, securing high quality talent is paramount. Creative Tax Recruitment is a leading tax search specialist based in London. We pride ourselves on being the search consultancy and enjoy nothing more than diving deep into our network to secure talented staff who can really add value to your team.
Our reach and depth of relationships across the industry enable us to secure ‘best in class’ performers, people outside of your network.
We hear stories of employers meeting as many as a dozen ‘average’ tax professionals and still not securing the right person. Time is precious; you have better things to do.
Securing high quality talent needs patience, skill and a well thought out recruitment plan.
We are adept at identifying the right talent for your specific organisation, convincing them to meet with you AND getting them to say yes to your offer. In our opinion the ability to achieve both are equally important in todays competitive market.
What we deliver
A study undertaken by LinkedIn found that 85% of “passive job seekers”are employed and satisfied with their position. Yet nearly half (45%) say they’d be willing to talk to a recruiter about a potential opportunity.
As executive search experts, we partner with you exclusively to secure a top 10% industry performer, achieving candidate acceptance in a significantly reduced timeline.
We have successfully delivered on assignments across a range of sectors over the last 10 years guaranteeing your money is well spent.
Our in-depth candidate assessment ensures you will meet first class talent and extend an offer.
- Bespoke questions and behavioral based interviews are designed for individual assignments.
- Pre-submission character references are taken for everyone on the shortlist.
- Candidates are presented with comprehensive reports and our rationale.
- Weekly check-ins and clear delivery milestones on each assignment.
- Partnering with us means you are in safe hands as we will get to understand your business, the role, and advise you at every step.
- Market mapping, deep connections and our expertise means we know exactly where to look and who to discreetly engage.
- Each assignment has a recruiter and a dedicated headhunter connecting with our extensive network and we won’t stop until the shortlist delights you.
What are the benefits of working with a search consultancy?
- Candidates sourced specifically for your role.
- A focused approach designed to generate candidates that are going to be interested in your position.
- A thorough and extensive search of the market.
- Time taken to understand your needs and specific requirement.
Head of a boutique tax consultant had a need to bring on a tax associate director. He was under pressure to grow his team as demanding clients meant that he needed more hands to deliver on the strategic goals and targets ogf his MD.
- To hire a senior tax candidate capable of contributing to the company growth.
- To ensure his chosen candidate accepted his offer and was immune to a counter offer.
- To find someone with a high level of technical expertise.
- To ensure they joined before his existing director left.
- Secured a high level tax director with significant market experience.
- Secured his preferred person before the existing director exited.
- Secured someone with greater experience than anticipated.
Want to speak to a consultant? Contact us to discuss your unique needs.