- Policy statement
- We collect personal data about you when you register with the Website. We do so in order to provide you with the recruitment services that are available through the Website.
- The data controller is Creative Tax Recruitment LTD, hereinafter referred to as CTR of 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- Each employment assignment or placement arising as a result of an introduction made by CTR will be subject to our standard Terms of Business as they are applicable in the circumstances. All prospective employers and clients for whom we arrange assignments or placements will be provided with a copy of the Terms of Business applicable to them at or following registration with our site or with one of our advisors.
- General information
- Information we may collect from you
- When you register to use our services and/or our sites we may ask you to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and contact number, If you are a work seeker we will also ask for details of the kind of work you are looking for and your preferred work location. If you decide to upload a CV , cover letter, personal statement or other similar document or information we will keep that information for as long you want to keep your relationship with us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- CTR also request information from you on our online registration forms. Here you must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you CTR does not use this information for any other purpose.
- If you are successful in being offered a job we may also ask you for bank account, certificates, qualifications, and all educational documentation, Identification passport and photographic driving licence, utility bills, bank statements, employment contracts or former self employed contracts, references, background information, course and skill set information. We will not however ever ask you to supply these details over our website and you will only be asked to provide such information to your dedicated advisor, so please do not upload such documents via the site.
- In order to provide you with our services we may need to collect Personal Data which is considered as ‘sensitive’, (called Sensitive Categories of Personal Data) such as your medical and/or criminal records. We will establish a lawful basis for proceeding your Special Categories of Personal Data and will seek your consent to such processing at the point hat such checks are undertaken.
- How we use your information
- By registering with the website it is understood that work seekers are actively soliciting contact from a prospective employer and/or CTR about opportunities, which match the work seekers’ fields of interest. If you are a work seeker and apply for a particular job, we will therefore keep a copy of your details on file to find suitable roles that may be suited to you. For job seekers, we will use your personal data to provide you with the recruitment services that we provide, to manage your account and to email you about recruitment services which, for job seekers, includes job alerts and emails about courses that are relevant to your fields of interest.
- CTR (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006), , as we develop new business either on our own or with others, may also use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register you to receive our services and to provide you with our services;
- to allow us to manage your account;
- to allow us to analyse your personal preferences and personalise our services to you so that we can provide a more tailored experience to you;
- to store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our sites;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you (details of how to manage your marketing preferences are covered below under Marketing);
- to validate your Personal Data (and, in some cases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party) to check that the Personal Data we hold about our customers/users is accurate, consistent and up to date.
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject on the basis that processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- in pursuit of our legitimate interests, such as developing and/or consolidating RBCP, defending our legal rights and/or seeking advice from our professional advisors;
- We will endeavour periodically to check that the personal data we store for you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please contact Medet Ali email@example.com with your request.
- The provision of your contact information any other information which we request to register you with our site and/or provide the services is mandatory if you are to receive our services.
- The provision of Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing is voluntary and you do not need to provide such Personal Data in order to receive our services. Information relating to your marketing preferences is detailed below under "Marketing".
- Who do we share your information with?
- As part of using our services, we will as part of our legitimate activities to us sharing your Personal Data with the following parties:
- to any member of the CTR family of companies (as described in section 4.1 above), our joint ventures and joint ventures of our Group, as we develop new business either on our own or with others;
- companies who have jobs which we think may be of interest to you;
- service providers and other third parties who process and store data on our behalf;
- professional advisors;
- individuals who you nominate as referees to verify certain information;
We may share aggregated demographic information with our employer clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We may also share your Personal Data with third parties:
- in the event that CTR, either in whole or in part, is acquired by a third party (in which case Personal Data about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our employees, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- How long do we store your personal data for?
- Where we store your personal data?
- In order to ensure fair and transparent processing, we will, taking into account our processing activities, adopt appropriate procedures for the processing of Personal Data, which shall include implementing technical and organisational measures which take into account the harm that may be suffered, and correct inaccuracies identified in Personal Data processed, so that risk of errors are minimised and your Personal Data is processed in a fair and secure manner.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- From time to time, service providers, members of the CTR family (as described in section 4.1 above) and organisations with whom we work with, may be located outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK. We will, however, always use every reasonable effort to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your Personal Data. We will also ensure that our service providers enter into compliant processing agreements with us to ensure that your Personal Data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
CTR takes every precaution to protect our users’ information e.g. firewalls, limited access, use of passwords etc. as appropriate.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounts clerk or a marketing assistant) are granted access to your information.
CTR uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason CTR cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. Where we work with service providers we will seek guarantees that they are processing your personal data securely and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to Medet Ali firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting You
Job Seeking with Us
- If you are a new client/company, employee or temp employee we will contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message. If you register with us as a work seeker we will only send you information which relates to our recruitment services. If you don’t want us to contact you anymore, please email Medet Ali email@example.com and we will take you off our lists.
Changing Your Preferences
- You can unsubscribe from any of the above at any time by emailing or by post, firstname.lastname@example.org 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT or selecting "unsubscribe" on the relevant marketing communication.
What are your rights
10. We aim to provide you with useful work-related services for the whole of your career. However, you have the right to close your account at any time and have us delete all of your personal information unless we are in the process of responding to any complaint that you make, you also have some additional rights which we explain as follows:
- Access to your personal data: You may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Rectification: You may ask us to rectify inaccurate Personal Data held about you. If you would like to update the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
- Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the Personal Data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
- Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office, at ico.org.uk.
Please note that we may ask you to provide a form of identification verification before we can give effect to any such request made by you.
- IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Links to Other Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks (like Reed.co.uk), links to facebook, Linkedin and Twitter are also on our website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Complaints or queries
CTR tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. CTR encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you do have a complaint we want to work with you to resolve it, so if you want to talk about any concerns or queries you have please feel free to email email@example.com. You may also make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office, at ico.org.uk.
- Contact Us