|Job Title||VAT Senior, Mid-Tier Firm, London|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||almost 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
Take the next step in your career by joining this friendly and experienced VAT team.
This highly successful Mid-Tier firm is currently looking to recruit a VAT Senior to join its Business Tax Group. The indirect tax team consists of a number of professionals which include a highly well regarded partner and experienced director. You will learn a great deal from the senior team and get involved in a variety of different issues. The client base consists of OMB’s and AIM listed companies and range from a variety of sectors that include property, charities and financial services.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to other members of the department.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Prepare on a monthly basis, certain higher level VAT returns
• Demonstrate an understanding of a client’s business and recognise the commercial implications
• Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients
• Liaise with clients regarding VAT payments or repayment, informing them of value to pay/refund Attend client premises, when required
• Provide VAT consultancy to clients on various matters
• Preparation and submission of various VAT related documents to HMRC for example, applications for VAT registration and deregistration
• Reviewing VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat declarations for other members of the team To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate that you are/have:
What do you need to qualify? Ideally a tax qualification and relevant experience gained a quality firm.