|Job Title||Take Charge of Your Career - Personal Tax Advisor, Norwich, £35-40,000|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Wide Range Of Benefits|
|Job Published||about 3 hours ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
Would you like to climb the corporate ladder quicker than your rivals?
Are you ready to work for one of the most successful firms in East Anglia.
Become a key member of the tax team in this multi award winning national
firm. Experience the challenge of working on a high quality portfolio of
entrepreneurs. Take charge of a portfolio of clients that include a high
amount of HNWI’s, Partnerships and Trusts. Develop your relationship skills
and learn to be a trusted advisor by liaising with your clients. In addition
to the compliance responsibilities, you will work on interesting tax
planning projects and provide ad- hoc tax advice to clients. You will also
coach and review work of junior staff.
Some other aspects of the role:
• Demonstrate your ability to prioritise conflicting demands
when under pressure.
• Identify technical issues to reach solutions
• Work towards developing new market opportunities locally and
• Create potential sales and cross selling opportunities
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and external
bodies such as the Inland Revenue
What do you need to qualify?
Ambition, drive and a good quality personal tax background