|Job Title||Private Client Tax Senior, Work Life Balance, Gerrards Cross|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 6 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
The firm offers you a friendly, supportive environment with plenty of client interaction from the outset. This role is primarily compliance; however the position will accommodate anyone with a desire to develop the advisory work alongside the tax partner. Clients are diverse and include a large portion of HNWI’s
The firm can accommodate an ambitious individual who wishes to advance, as well as an experienced senior who would like a genuine work/life balance. The firm will look at part-time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of a portfolio of personal tax clients.
• Reporting to managers and partners in the department, who will review all work done.
• Dealing with all compliance matters on the portfolio, including preparation of personal tax returns, correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties, etc.
• Involvement with ad hoc advisory/planning assignments on both owns portfolio and other clients as required, in conjunction with more senior staff.
What do you need to qualify?
• Must be willing to work as part of a team; be enthusiastic and energetic; willing to get involved in more than just dealing with own portfolio; friendly and committed.
• A highly competitive salary
• Private healthcare