|Job Title||Personal Tax Senior|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||4 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Lucy Greenwood|
This opportunity gives you the chance to work for a firm that offers you a structured career path, with regular appraisals and a market leading salary package. Reporting to a manager, you will get involved in supervising semi-seniors and reviewing their work as well as providing direct tax support. This is a compliance focussed role with some advisory aspects, you will manage a broad private client portfolio with clients ranging from, HNWI, estates, partnerships, non-doms, and trusts.
- Responsible for managing own client portfolio
- Actively involved in developing the business
- Taking responsibility for collation of personal tax information when the client requires more than one discipline
- Range of benefits
- Previous experience managing own portfolio
- Experience of personal tax compliance
- CTA/ATT qualified or equivalent
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity