Ready to develop and progress your tax career? This innovative independent firm in Norwich has a great social culture, with a good number of professionals at the same level to you, offering a great environment to bounce ideas off each other but also to work in a fun, dynamic team. The areas you will be exposed to include; estate administration, trusts, investigations, income tax, CGT and IHT. Here you will be given the opportunity to broaden your experience and get full study support for qualifications that will progress you to promotion.
- You will work closely with the supervising members of the team to guarantee you’re supported and comfortable in your work
- Your main focus will involve giving personal tax planning advice and formulating tax returns for clients
- There will be a degree of liaison with HMRC in this role
- You will also be given the opportunity to advise clients who have business interest
- 22 days holiday
- Flexible working hours – core hours of 10am-4pm
- Life assurance
- BUPA medical
- Discount schemes
- Experience working in a tax professional practice
Apply Now For More Details
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5634 Published: about 2 years ago