|Job Title||Personal Tax Manager, Cambridge|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Medical, Parking|
|Job Published||7 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
Join one of the most successful firms of accountant and business advisers in Cambridge. As an established firm, it is highly regarded and has won numerous awards. The delivery of tax services is central to the firm's growth strategy (based on the current figures, it is predicted that there will be a significant increase in growth over the next few years). The firms’ client base includes HNWI’s, business owners, trusts and non-doms. Areas the private client tax team deals with includes: Employee benefits, Pension planning, NI, CGT and IHT.
Some aspects of the role:
• Take responsibility for a challenging base of HNWI’s
• Present solutions to complex issues
• Review your teams work
• Work closely with the partners in managing the team, training needs and general business
• Assist partners, directors and senior consultants with high-level project work
• Advise on personal wealth management, planning and keeping up to date on relevant techniques and products
You will have a structured career path to senior manager - 12-24 month likely timeline.
What will you need to qualify?
CTA/STEP qualified or equivalent.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency concerning this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.