|Job Title||Personal Tax Consultant, Top 10 Firm, Great Prospects- London|
|Salary||£33000 - £39000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits package|
|Job Published||over 1 year ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This role will give you the opportunity to work directly with senior managers and the Tax Partners. The immediate position will involve you dealing with HNWI's with UK and international issues. The focus is compliance, however you will also get involved in advisory work. The position will allow you to develop into the role of a supervisor/manager and deal with more advisory work.
Some aspects of the role:
• Manage all aspects of tax compliance work and provide tax planning advice for a mixed portfolio of clients
• Prepare and submit complicated tax returns
•Build client relationships and become a trusted advisor
• Monitor WIP, prepare fee proposals for consideration by partners/managers.
• Deal with HMRC and client correspondence
• Look for cross selling opportunities with Private Client Services and the wider firm
This role will suit someone who is ideally ATT/CTA qualified with good personal tax experience in a mainly compliance role, but with advisory experience, dealing with HNWIs.