Take control of your career and put yourself first! This leading firm of accountants provide a supportive, friendly and social atmosphere as well as study support for qualifications to shape your expertise. With the opportunity to deal with all aspects of corporate tax including; CGT, tax planning and structuring, investigations, R&D tax reliefs and tax compliance. In this role you will develop your career in the way you want, specialising in the areas you want and progressing the way you want. As well as enhancing your career you will be working flexible hours that suit you.
- In this role you will have your own client portfolio, developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- Through having your own portfolio you will also be able to identify any tax planning opportunities and work closely with the manager to resolve these
- You will also be a mentor to junior members of staff, training and coaching them to help develop their skills
- Flexible start and finish times
- 20-25 days holiday
- On-site leisure facilities including badminton courts, table tennis and table football
- Regular in house training and study support for relevant qualifications
- Healthcare insurance
- Free on-site parking
- CTA qualified
- 3 years’ experience
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5639 Published: 6 months ago