|Job Title||Personal Tax Manager, Mid Tier Firm, Leeds|
|Salary||£38000 - £43000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This tax focused mid- tier firm offers you the opportunity to increase your responsibility and deal with quality tax work. This practice punches above its weight in tax and has a great quality client base.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for running a tax department and will work closely with partners, especially the tax partner. You will also have the opportunity to focus on advisory issues, particularly IHT.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Take responsibility for the tax team
• Review and monitor the compliance work
• Induction and training of staff;
• Involvement in the strategic direction of the team
• Deal with your own high profile client base;
• Deal with complex personal tax cases and Revenue enquiries;
• Advising and meeting clients and targets;
• Advising on CGT and IHT matters.
The firm offers good prospects and a decent work lifestyle balance.
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search - our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf - we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and