|Job Title||Corporate Tax Associate Big 4 Firm London, UK and International Tax|
|Salary||£40000 - £48000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 2 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This award winning Big 4 offers you a competitive salary, annual pay review and a
structured training path to manager.
The team looks after a range of clients, from start-ups and owner-managed businesses right through to multinationals. These clients span a range of industries including aerospace, insurance, healthcare, retail, media and entertainment.
You will be mainly working directly with managers/senior managers but also with tax
directors and partners, providing tax advice to your portfolio of clients - from
complex tax planning to compliance related matters.
You can look forward to high quality challenging work as you will get involved on projects from a very early stage.
• Run a challenging and varied UK and international client portfolio, working to deadlines.
• Run and supervise project work delegated to junior staff and its delivery to the client.
• Build and develop client relationships.
Advantages of working in the Big 4
• Gain cutting edge tax technical skills by working for some of the
most dynamic organisations in the world.
• Increase your commercial skills by regular client visits and
• Leading salary packages in the profession
• Structured career path with regular assessments that will ensure you
reach your potential
What can this team offer you?
The chance to become part of a successful and growing team in a highly
sort after area of tax.
The opportunity to gain autonomy and take ownership of your own client
The appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive - you'll
receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to achieve the
goals that you set yourself.
What is the firm looking for?
• CTA or ACA qualified
• Pure corporate tax experience
• Awareness of international tax issues
• Commercially aware