Corporate Tax Assistant Manager- Growth Driven Firm - London
This firm is going places – are you?
TO 55k plus bens and excellent working environment!
Are you an ambitious tax professional that is looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to work with your peer group and experienced partners who know what they are doing and can offer you proper support?
- It is envisaged that you will make manager in 12-24 months. The firm has a great record of promoting staff and I can give you several examples of people who have been promoted in recent years. To put it mildly, the firm has had significant growth in the last 3 years. The firm has taken on a number of partner level hires and has grown organically.
This role is more than just a main stream corporate role. The team are regularly faced with queries outside of their sector specialist and an understanding of broader tax issues will develop as part of the role. The role is not pigeonholed as can happen at some of the larger firms. The work
- The tax team offers you a supportive, professional AND fun environment. (Yes, this is really what it’s like. I have made multiple placements with this team)
- Consultancy focussed role where you will work on meaty advisory projects from day 1.
- Gain exposure to complex compliance work
- Manage an exciting and diverse portfolio that offers a wide range in sectors, size and complexity, stand alone and groups.
- Review and manage junior members of the team
- Have the opportunity to specialise in any of the following; capital markets, not for profit, or tax service led role, such as LLPs, R&D, option schemes.
- The team is winning new work on a weekly basis through its international network and UK based contacts.
- Wide range in sectors, size and complexity, stand alone and groups.
• International group companies.
• Business clients with overseas interests and subsidiaries of overseas companies.
• Sizeable SME’s and AIM listed companies.
• Mid-tier UK charities, social enterprises, membership organisations and other not-for profits.
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Work in an awesome team that is supportive and friendly, even the management is a very social bunch! The firm really take care of their staff and won’t hold back on promotion due to time guidelines.
- Excellent staff retention, with regular history of staff developing and promoted up to partner. The current senior manager is on partner track after only 2 years.
- Proven staff promotion and management prospects for you in the short term – they have recently promoted someone at your level to manager.
- Please call me if you have any questions.
Please call me now to discuss – even if you think you are too junior or senior please call as I have other roles that could be the right fit for you.
Ref: 5725 Published: over 4 years ago