|Job Title||Mixed Tax (personal tax bias) Advisory Manager, Milton Keynes|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Range of Benefits|
|Job Published||about 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
The role involves you dealing with the advisory (primarily) and compliance issues for a client base of private clients and entrepreneurs. The practice is an established presence in the area and has grown thanks to internal investment and business wins. You will be working directly with senior staff and will work alongside them on projects and other ad hoc work. This is a great local opportunity and is ideal for someone who would rather work closer to home. I have not listed the range of work this team undertakes, as the role can be adapted to fit the person.
Some aspects of the Role
• Managing a portfolio of clients, including acting as one of the main points of contact for the client and liaising with other advisers.
• Overseeing the annual compliance cycle on your portfolio - 30% of the role.
•Working with more senior members of the advisory team to develop your advisory capabilities.
• Developing advisory opportunities from your portfolio of clients and dealing with ad hoc advisory and planning issues as they arise - 70% of the role.
• Preparing tax advisory letters, memos and reports for review and reviewing drafts prepared by more junior members of the team.
• Acting as a coach to more junior members of the team.
• Maintaining an up-to-date technical knowledge of personal, trust and business tax matters.
What do you need to qualify?
Private client and business tax experience
Some relevant experience of Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning
Experience of advisory work - at least 25% of your current role
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.