This is an award-winning firm with a strong tax presence. The practice has a number of highly successful offices in the South and a rapidly expanding tax team in Bury.
The fee base has seen double-digit growth in the last few years (due to the growth of new business and acquisition) and this trend looks set to continue. The firm’s clients are primarily UK based and international SME’s with an entrepreneurial slant. The management board has a clear strategic vision for the practice and this is an organisation that is going places.
The team deals with compliance and project-based advisory work.
Some aspects of the role
- Provide support to senior staff on advisory-led tax planning projects
- Deal with complex tax compliance work.
- Form and develop client relationships and identify leads across the firm
- Plan strategy with partners and managers in the tax consulting team to identify bespoke client solutions
- Assist in writing technical articles
- Assist in BD work
Typical projects are undertaken by the Tax team
- Exit planning for OMBs/share sales/work with corporate finance team
- R&D projects
- Capital Allowances projects
- Share Schemes work
- Capital reductions
- Company purchase of own shares
- Due diligence for client acquisitions
- Corporation Tax reviews/planning exercises
- Cash extraction planning
it is envisaged that you will make manager within 6-24 months
The firm wants someone who can progress to senior manager and beyondContact us for more details.Take control of your career
–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.Easy application:
Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience, led by your own expert consultant.Stress-free consultation:
You're not interested in the hard sell and neither are we. Tell us which roles you're looking for and we'll ensure that's what you get.Matched to the perfect role:
Interview for roles that fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture, and location.
Ref: 5053 Published: 6 days ago