|Job Title||Private Client Tax Assistant Manager, Tunbridge Wells, £34-38,000|
|Salary||£34000 - £39000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This award winning firm has a long history of promoting from within and the firm’s values are based around recognising and rewarding talent. The practice believes you can develop as a professional without having to work long London hours. This is rare local opportunity and is ideal for anyone who would like to work closer to home at a high quality firm.
• Deal with the complex tax affairs of HNWI’s, partnerships and trusts
• Assist with staff training and provide support to senior staff
• Assist partners with tax planning and advisory work
• Support the team in winning new work, spot new opportunities and act on them
• Improve your client skills by managing the relationship
What do you get if you join?
• Great work life balance
• Flexible hours
• Market leading salary package
• Structured promotion path
• Ongoing personal development
• Life assurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Five weeks holiday a year
What do you need to qualify?
• Solid personal tax experience
• Part or full CTA qualified (or equivalent)
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Experience of mentoring junior staff would be a plus, but is not a necessity
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search - our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf - we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and