|Job Title||Personal Tax AM, International Tax, London|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
Work for this niche international tax driven firm and broaden your experience.
You will ideally need to have an international private client background.
Some aspects of the role include:
• The application of double taxation agreements
• The UK treatment of overseas investments such as mutual funds, investment bonds and insurance policies
• The UK taxation of overseas trusts
• Advising clients with respect to the remittance basis including mixed fund remittances
• Advising clients with respect to planning before arrival in the UK
• Advising clients on residency and domicile position from a UK perspective
• UK inheritance tax planning for non-UK domiciled individuals including establishing excluded property trusts
There would be capacity to grow in the role and be involved in the UK season and training new staff.