Tax Senior Manager, Knowledge Management
- Salary £75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Range of benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCorporate Tax
- Contact NameMedet Ali
Do you want to avoid the pressures of a billing role and focus on the technical work instead? This top firm offers you the opportunity to do just that.
The partners have identified a need for a senior internal resource who can add value to the firm offering by creating a knowledge management function.
Below are a few examples of your responsibilities.
- Work with the tax team to deliver technical support to partners and clients on various tax matters, primarily from a business tax perspective.
- Keep up to date, write about the latest changes in tax for internal staff, and present these issues to partners and senior staff.
- Support the partners on technical work and assist with high-level projects.
- Manage the relationship with technical bodies CIOT etc.
Want to know more? Contact us for more details.
Why use us?
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, nor are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles which fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture and location.