One of the UK’s leading accountancy firms is searching for a private client tax director as part of its growth plan. At the heart of its development is a focus on success for everyone connected to the firm, including the clients, employees, and the firm.
Your duties will include
As a senior manager you will work with the Head of Tax on tax advisory projects, which can include private client advice, trust planning, and succession planning. You will also provide technical and management support to the firm’s Bristol personal tax team, which works on projects for sports stars, solicitors, and high net worth clients, among others.
Other aspects of the role:
- Provide technical tax support on capital taxes and tax return projects for the Tax Partner and review existing work.
- The point of contact and relationship lead for external accounting practice referral clients.
- In time, function as client relationship lead on your portfolio of clients.
- Work on tax expert and other specialist rax reports.
- Help with the firm’s specialist tax training operations.
- Assist with complex tax cases, such as tax investigation cases.
You are likely to make director in 12-24 months.
If this is a role that interests you, don’t hesitate to reach out as soon as possible. APPLY NOW for more details.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, and neither are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for positions that fit your unique career aspirations, desired culture and location
Ref: 5180b Published: 2 months ago