Corporate Tax Senior, Increase Your Consultancy Experience, London Quality Work
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: CTA study support
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCorporate Tax
- Contact NameMedet Ali
Work for this niche consultancy and gain the kind of experience you would get in a large London firm. The organisation focuses on providing bespoke tax advice to AIM-listed and entrepreneurial OMB’s. A highly experienced tax consultant leads the consultancy with a high profile in his sector.
You will work for a manager and deal with a portfolio of corporate clients from OMB’s to UK groups. Your initial focus will be the compliance work, but you will assist on tax planning assignments as you gain confidence. The type of work the firm deals with includes: providing advice on reorganisations and reconstructions, EMI share schemes, TP, international tax planning and bespoke project work.
Why Work Here?
• London ‘big firm’ quality work
• Be part of an environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded
• Move into a consultancy position
• healthy work-life balance
What will you need to qualify?
• Control of the tax compliance of a portfolio of companies, including monitoring time limits.
• Preparation of tax provisions for statutory accounts
• Preparation of corporate tax computations
• Great personal skills
If you are looking for a career within an SME driven firm that firmly believe that their biggest asset is you, then apply now.
Choose an agency that works for you.
At Creative Tax Recruitment, we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry because of our extensive specialist experience and our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.