|Job Title||Advance to Director - Corporate Tax Senior Manager, Bristol £55-75,000|
|Salary||£55000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Great prospects and benefits|
|Job Published||16 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This firm allows you to combine all the benefits of a large firm and yet still enjoy a high level of autonomy in an entrepreneurial minded partnership.
Broaden your experience and knowledge across the wider business tax area by getting involved in a range of tax aspects including entrepreneurial work and corporate tax planning. (exp of transfer pricing and intro group transfers would be an advantage)
Other aspects of this role include
• Manage the pipeline and billing of consultancy projects
• Support the winning of new business (project work)
• Involved in the planning and delivery of tax assignments for a portfolio of clients
• Attend planning/completion meetings for others’ clients where necessary.
• Set the work standards for work on client portfolio, monitor progress to ensure all assignments are delivered on time.
• Manage, coach and motivate junior members of the team undertaking regular reviews in order to develop skills, expertise and enthusiasm.
You will ideally have a background in OMB’s and experience that includes corporate tax planning.
Apply NOW or call me on 0845 812 5819 (standard rate number) to discuss
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.