|Job Title||Private Client Tax Senior Manager, Channel Islands|
|Sectors||Offshore Tax, Personal Tax,|
|Location||Jersey Channel Islands|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Range of benefits|
|Job Published||about 3 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
Work for a firm with an international reach and significant offshore presence.
This international practice provides high level tax services to trusts, funds and internationally mobile HNWI’s. The practice has a strong global network and a significant presence in the Channel Islands. You can enjoy a high standard of living, great work/life balance (a real one) and deal with high level international tax work.
Some aspects of the role:
•As a senior member of the team you will support the leadership in leading and managing the private client tax practice.
•The role will involve you providing tax advisory services to trustees and private individuals.
•This is a technical role and one that involves you developing business and furthering the client interaction
What do you need to qualify?
• Good quality private client tax experience gained in a reputable firm
Exposure to international tax work
Why Move To Jersey?
• Talented private client tax professionals have a good track record of advancing in this organisation and are highly sort after in the market.
• A southerly location and temperate climate offering more warmth and sunshine
than the rest of the British Isles.
• A rural environment consisting of fields, woodland, cliffs, headland, small country
lanes and miles of golden beach.
• Benign local income tax systems, with low personal tax rates (max 20%),
generous allowances and no capital gains tax or wealth tax.
• High standards of state health provision with a reciprocal agreement with the UK.
• Low crime rates.
• High standards of state-provided education on a UK model.
• Housing licences are generally available for qualified staff, ensuring access to the
restricted housing market for periods of up to 5-7 years
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.