|Job Title||Corporate Tax Manager, High Profile Regional Firm, Manchester|
|Salary||£48000 - £54000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 6 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This firm allows you to combine all the benefits of a large firm and yet still enjoy a high level of autonomy in entrepreneurial surroundings. Broaden your experience and knowledge across the wider business tax area by getting involved in a range of tax aspects including entrepreneurial work and corporate tax planning.
Prepare and manage tax planning assignments, proactively deal with a portfolio of corporate tax clients. Work alongside an experienced tax partner and assist in building up the tax team.
Other aspects of this role include
• Manage the pipeline and billing of consultancy projects
• Support the winning of new business (project work)
• Involved in the planning and delivery of tax assignments for a portfolio of clients
• Attend planning/completion meetings for others’ clients where necessary.
• Set the work standards for work on client portfolio, monitor progress to ensure all assignments are delivered on time.
• Ensure fees are obtained for additional work undertaken within own portfolio and make recommendations for overruns in respect of other project work.
• Manage, coach and motivate junior members of the team undertaking regular reviews in order to develop skills, expertise and enthusiasm.
You will ideally have a background in OMB’s and experience that includes tax planning.