A leading VAT and indirect tax firm want to add a director to its team.
You’ll be working within a high-growth department that emphasizes the quality of delivery and the development of more junior members of the organization. You will identify new opportunities within the existing contact base, working with other demographics to realize these opportunities. There are many opportunities to grow and develop within the firm.
You’ll work alongside the partners to manage the interface between the firm and the clients, ensuring that clients’ service, quality, and cost expectations are met, along with the firm’s targets.
Your duties within the role include:
- Ensuring the clients’ VAT affairs are in line with statutory time limits. You will also ensure your compliance work is completed efficiently, profitably, and in line with the firm’s tax requirements.
- Identify and advise new VAT planning opportunities.
- Liaise with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Monitor work projects to ensure that the task is completed on time and within budget and manage clients' billing.
- Continue developing your technical knowledge of VAT and related subjects.
- Identify new opportunities for the firm, and convert prospective clients.
- Take a proactive approach to staff meetings and training and attend mandatory meetings.
if you’d like to know about this role, including the application process, then be sure to get in touch as soon as possible.