We have an opportunity for a senior Trust specialist at a first-class private client-driven firm.
What sets this firm and team apart is their collegial, grounded culture, and a history of nurturing and fostering talent, as reflected in the many Partners who began their journey with them.
In this position, your main focus will be working primarily within the family office team, concentrating on one of the firm's most important families.
Some further aspects of the role:
- Managing the affairs of a high-net-worth family group.
- Preparing trust accounts, tax returns, IHT, and CGT computations.
- Direct reporting to a Partner and Director.
- Mentoring juniors, offering quality reviews, feedback, and nurturing their professional growth.
- Diverse Client Base: The trust team collaborates with a wide spectrum of trusts from all over the country. This includes estates, probates, family offices, small charities, and, notably, high-net-worth families and their estates.
- Robust Growth: The firm has celebrated remarkable growth in recent years. As a testament to their success, they are looking to amplify their Trusts and Estates team.
- Career Progression: With the firm's expansion plans, there's substantial scope for personal and professional growth.
- Large focus on dealing with a single family: Allowing you to develop your client skills.
The firm promotes hybrid and flexible work arrangements and believes in creating a welcoming and accommodating workplace culture.
Seize this golden opportunity to join a growth-driven firm where your contributions truly matter.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, and neither are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles that fit your unique career aspirations, desired culture, and location.