Corporate Tax Senior Manger - Fintech sector
- Salary £84000 - £94000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus,pension,fast track career
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameAdmin CTR
Are you passionate about working with dynamic, fast-growing businesses, particularly in the tech and fintech sectors?
This Tier A firm known for its strategic growth, professional talent, and innovative leadership.
You will be joining a growing team with a high profile and the ambition to grow it’s offering.
In this role, your focus will be on providing tailored advice and helping these rapidly evolving businesses and their innovative founders devise and implement strategies that seamlessly align with their ambitious business plans. You will play a vital role in effectively managing tax opportunities, risks, and compliance.
- Collaborate closely with your peer group and seasoned senior staff.
- Expand and consolidate your knowledge of various tax domains.
- Hone your management skills and establish valuable client relationships.
- Gain first-hand experience in winning new business.
- Play a key role in shaping the firm's strategy and operations.
- Focus on personal growth, staff development, and elevating your own value within the firm.
- Work towards becoming a recognisable brand within the firm, showcasing your achievements and positioning yourself for director
This firm promotes a mature work culture, with senior staff supporting modern working arrangements, allowing you to work in a manner that suits you.
You will be in a position to advance to director.
Don't miss this chance to redefine your career path and make a significant impact on the tech and fintech space.