We are recruiting for an experienced international tax senior manager to work at a prestigious international advisory and accountancy network. The firm’s corporate clients include AIM-listed PLCs, FSA-regulated companies, entrepreneur-driven organisations, and multinational groups.
What You’ll Do
As an International Tax Senior Manager, you’ll report directly to the firm’s Head of Corporate Tax. Your work will be heavily involved in planning assignments, such as demergers, loan relationships, EIS schedules, due diligence, and advising on the sale of businesses, acquisitions, and reorganisations. You will also work on international tax issues, including relief from double taxation, international taxation agreements, thin capitalisation, transfer pricing, permanent establishments, CFCs, and withholding taxes.
- Managing staff, allocating work and performing regular appraisals
- Reviewing complex corporation tax returns and performing tax calculations on them
- Working closely with colleagues around the world
- Managing client relationships.
- Working with local and international clients to improve their tax efficiency
- Assisting with the running of the firm’s corporate tax department.
You can make director in a 24-month time period.
Want more details? APPLY now for more details.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, nor are we. Let us know which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles that fit your unique career aspirations, desired culture and location