Join this fast-growing team and advance to senior manager in 18-30 months.
About the firm
• Top firm with a strong UK and International presence.
• Strong focus on advising owner-managed businesses in a variety of commercial sectors, which include property, entrepreneurial, partnerships and sizeable charities.
• Investors in People.
• Strong track record of success.
• Award-winning teams.
About the role
• As a qualified tax manager, you will be responsible for your own high-quality portfolio
• You will be responsible for dealing with the compliance, preparation of corporation tax returns and computations, running a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects.
• The role will provide you with a diverse range of challenges as the range of clients are varied and include sizeable OMB’s.UK and international groups, property and not for profit
What benefits do I get from joining?
• Attractive pension and medical benefits
• Career advancement – The firm recognises achievement and
supports people who want to advance
• Healthy work-life balance with flexible hours
APPLY NOW for more details.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience led by your expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell, and neither are we. Tell us which roles you're looking for, and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for positions that fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture and location.