|Job Title||Tax Investigations Supervisor, Rapid Prospects|
|Salary||£49000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Range of benefits|
|Job Published||over 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
The practice is a ranked practice with a strong international presence. Despite its size, the firm does not have a “corporate culture” but one that is more entrepreneurial in nature. This environment is likely to appeal to someone who enjoys genuine responsibility and the desire to plot their own path.
You will work across the private client services team, although you will also the have the opportunity to deal with cases from the business tax department.
Other aspects of the role:
· Manage a portfolio of tax investigation, tax dispute and tax disclosure cases
· Complex tax investigation cases including COP8, COP9, LDF
· Assist in the production of technical material and/or marketing initiatives such as writing articles etc.
· Provide support to business development activities
· Work on developing your client skills.
Reasons to apply
· This investigations team has grown rapidly and has seen significant growth in the last few years.
· The team is one of the most profitable service lines in the firm.
· The investigations team is led by a highly experienced partner with a strong track record of success.
· The partner has plans to further expand his team and promote from within.
· A fast growing team = rapid advancement.
You will ideally be a specialist or mixed tax consultant who would like to specialise in investigations.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.