|Job Title||Private Client Tax Senior Manager, International Clients, London £75 -90,000|
|Salary||£75000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Range of Benefits|
|Job Published||about 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This private client focused consultancy has doubled in size in the last couple of years, thanks to its ability to target and provide high quality tax advice to a client base of Non Doms. The consultancy is entrepreneurial in nature and led by a highly experienced and well connected principal. As a senior manager you will be actively involved in the strategic direction of the firm and contribute to the growth of the organisation. This is an ideal place for anyone who enjoys high level responsibility and is not a fan of bureaucratic structures.
This is an advisory focused role. The diverse range of work will enhance and expand your tax technical knowledge.
Your key areas of focus will include:
• Advising individuals and offshore structures on UK tax matters
• Reviewing personal tax returns prepared by more junior staff
• Supporting the business development activities of the team
• Managing more junior staff and helping them with their own technical and personal development.
• Client relationship management, including WIP management and billing.
Some examples of the kind of work you could be involved:
• Tax mitigation using offshore trusts and companies.
• Establishing offshore trusts and companies
• Residency and domicile
• Pre-arrival tax planning for people moving to the UK with an Investor or Entrepreneur's Visa
• Ownership of UK residential property and Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings matters
APPLY NOW for more details
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.