|Job Title||Private Client Tax Manager, Global Firm, London|
|Salary||£59000 - £63000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, pension, flex bens|
|Job Published||almost 3 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
The private client tax team of this Big 4 firm has proven a high-point for the firm and has grown on a yearly basis. In addition to this, the practice is investing for growth and is looking to build its team in London. The role will involve you advising UK domiciled individuals and families on IHT, funds and CGT, in addition to offering solutions to protect and optimize your client’s wealth. The team work with a wide range of individuals including CEO’s, high ranking individuals in the private equity and hedge fund industry, dynamic entrepreneurs and family offices.
Some other aspects of the position:
• Build and maintain effective client relationships.
• Focus on developing new business in conjunction with senior staff.
• Deal with complex tax consultancy projects for high level clients
• Mentor junior staff
• Get involved in team strategy and contribute to the growth and direction of the team
You could be looking at promotion in a 12-24 month time frame.
Why work here?
• This firm has one of the most dynamic private client teams in London.
• The team has a great track record of fast tracking its staff.
• The experience it gives you will allow you to work in any of the top firms and banks.
What will you need to qualify?
This role is ideal for someone with good client and BD skills, who would like to further these skills in a commercial environment.
Experience of dealing with UK Non Doms and HNWI’s, IHT and Funds would be a plus.