|Job Title||Private Client Tax Assistant Manager, Big 4, Reading|
|Salary||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Job Published||2 days ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This Big 4 firm offers you an exceptional career path and is in the market for growth.
You will work on a range of clients that include HNWI’s, non-doms, trusts and professional partnerships. Areas the private client tax team deal with includes: IHT, CGT, and IT planning.
- Advising on tax planning for shareholders/management on transactions
- Maintaining client relationships and identifying opportunities
- Researching technical advances in a variety of areas.
- Advising clients on areas including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax.
- Aiding business development activity.
- Make manager in a 12-30 month timeline
What will you need to qualify?
- The successful candidate will be CTA qualified or equivalent.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.