This long-established, award-winning firm have a unique opportunity for a VAT professional. Due to expediential growth in business, VAT work is in high demand. Working closely with the partners, you will head up the VAT team and manage a dynamic and varied portfolio from OMB’s to larger PLC’s and listed companies. You will also be a part of the Tax Advisory Group – providing support to the tax team using your advisory expertise. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who’s ever considered starting their own firm – however, here you have the backing of an extremely successful firm as well as the autonomy to develop your own team. This role will also put you on track to make partner.
- To build and develop a VAT team in East Anglia, mentoring and coaching the junior members of the team, reviewing their work and giving constructive feedback
- You will develop and manage your own portfolio and focus primarily on the advisory component
- You will also have the opportunity to develop your business through networking events and successful client interactions
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Flexible holiday and working hours
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in VAT advisory work
Apply Now For More Details
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5551 Published: 2 days ago