This role will give you a fast track to senior manager at a rapidly growing team. This is a ranked practice with ambition.
Why join now?
The firm invested in a number of specialist partners a few years ago and they been highly successful in sourcing work and building a team. The role is consultancy focused and offers you the opportunity to gain exposure to employment taxes (if that is an area you wish to explore). Working in a rapidly growing team of this size offers you the opportunity to progress a lot quicker than you might do in much larger teams. In other words, get in early and watch your career soar.
The main aspects of the role:
- Deliver arrival and departure tax briefings for expatriate employees.
- Prepare advice for expatriate tax and social security matters.
- Manage your own portfolio of expatriate tax clients.
- Deal with ad hoc expatriate tax advisory projects.
Why work here?
- Consultancy focused role.
- Review the work of junior staff.
- Provide a proactive service.
- Work with a growing portfolio of middle markets clients.
- Rapid progression.
- Work alongside Big 4 trained partners.
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5629 Published: 6 days ago