|Job Title||Corporate Tax Senior, Mid-Tier Firm, Promotion in 12-18 Months, Peterborough|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 5 years ago|
|Our Reference||CT Peterborough|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This firm offers you everything you need at your level - progression within a supportive working environment, dynamic entrepreneurially minded clients, and the opportunity for promotion. You can make assistant manager within 12- 18 months.
About the firm
• Large Mid-Tier firm with a strong UK and International presence.
• Strong focus on advising owner-managed businesses in a variety of commercial sectors, which include property, entrepreneurial, partnerships and sizeable charities.
• Investors in People.
• Strong track record of success.
• Award winning teams.
About the role
• As a qualified tax senior you will be responsible for your own high quality portfolio
• You will be responsible for dealing with the compliance, preparation of corporation tax returns and computations, running a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects.
• The role will provide you with a diverse range of challenges as the range of clients are varied and include sizeable OMB’s.UK and international groups, property and not for profit
What benefits do I get from joining?
• Paid overtime
• Attractive pension and medical benefits
• Career advancement – The firm recognises achievement and
supports people who want to advance
• Healthy work life balance with flexible hours
APPLY NOW for an immediate response
Fed up of looking at a load of web jobs and wondering which one to apply
for? Save yourself some time by calling me directly on 07515 294557 to
discuss your options.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their
problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to
our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there
is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether
recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going
commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in
dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job
search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear);
effective salary negotiation on your behalf with employers and a dedicated
Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and