- You will be working with your peer group and experienced senior staff .
- You will broaden and deepen your knowledge of the different tax areas and develop your management skills.
- You will develop client relationships and learn to win new business.
Year two and beyond: “Be so good, they can’t ignore you” Steve Martin
- You will work to have significant involvement in terms of strategy and operations and also through management and development of staff.
- After you have established yourself, you will work towards building your own internal value. If you want to get to director and partner you will need to build “brand you” so you get noticed by the partners. This team will recognise excellence, however you will need to make sure the senior team is aware of your achievements by networking effectively.
As a manager in this team you will gain a number of key responsibilities.
One of the most important things for a manager to do is to build a successful team capable of handling complex projects and delivering on time and to a high standard. As the manager, you will be responsible for managing the team in terms of strategy and operations. One of your key tasks will be to ensure you have a team of high performing individuals. This will involve your mentoring and guiding people to ensure you get the best out of them.
Examples of work: international tax, CFCs, loss relief, reorganisations.
This is an adult environment and senior staff support modern working arrangements, allowing you to work in a manner that works for you.
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity
Ref: 5983a Published: about 12 hours ago