|Job Title||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Lucy Greenwood|
If you’re interested in working for a Top 10 firm which will propel your career forward then you should definitely continue reading.
As an established and market-leading firm the resources, talent and career prospects are second to none.
Taking on the pivotal role of a Tax Manager you will manage a varied and interesting client portfolio of entrepreneurial and AIM listed clients. You will have a significant involvement in tax advisory work and a high level of client contact.
Aside from the development and maintenance of your technical skills, the working environment here offers an open communication, supportive and down to earth culture with social events such as quiz nights, lunch clubs and social events.
- As a manager you will be a vital link between the more junior team and the senior management, becoming involved in various aspects of the department
- Builds strong relationships with the clients through gaining detailed understanding of their expectations, needs and issues
- Acting reactively and proactively to provide intelligent and creative solutions to clients tax issues
- Prepare and file ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Through up to date research, maintaining an awareness of technical risk
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- CTA or equivalent
- Managerial experience
- Good technical knowledge
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity