This ramked practice is rapidly growing and due to this year on year growth the firm has an opportunity for an individual to come and join their team. The sectors you have the opportunity of working in include some of the top clients in the region.
The culture here is inviting and open, with a great morale and social environment; you’ll be able to bounce ideas off people, learn from the best and enjoy your work.
- There will be great training support available to welcome you to the firms standards and software
- You will have your own portfolio to manage, communicating with your clients and attending relevant meetings will help you increase your advisory ability
- All work is reviewed and therefore plenty of advice, support and guidance is available
- You will also broaden your knowledge of corporate taxes
- Through technical research you will be able to aid in advisory work and planning
- You will also be training and mentoring junior members of staff
- Great holiday allowance
Apply Now For More Details
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5651 Published: about 4 hours ago