|Job Title||Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, International Firm, Southampton|
|Salary||£37000 - £43000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Medet Ali|
This award winning firm has an international presence, offers exceptional training and is currently undergoing double digit growth.
The tax practice has a diverse portfolio of both large corporate groups and OMB’s. This will give you a much wider range of experience than is possible in a lot of firms locally.
Some aspects of the role:
- Acting as a principal contact with some clients
- Advising and discussing new ideas with clients
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Offering co-ordinated service through liaisons with the client service team
- Working with managers on issues including; advisory work, billing and fees.
- Make manager in a 12-30 month timeline
What will you need to qualify?
- The successful candidate will be CTA qualified or equivalent, and have prior corporate tax experience.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.