Careers are made by making the right move to the right organisation at the right time.
If you are reading this, you are probably interested in the market and curious about what else is on offer.
This firm should be high on your list of options if you value working in an environment that will progress your career. This is easily one of the best private client tax opportunities in the Channel Islands.
The practice is an international organisation that specialises in providing support to private clients, family offices and trustees. The tax team has seen significant growth over the last three years and the future looks bright.
The role is a mixture of advisory and compliance, although with an advisory tax focus.
Some aspects of the role:
- Provide advisory services for residence and domicile issues
- and UK and international tax services to trustees.
- Provide income tax associated with private client structures. Provide compliance services for non-res individuals and trusts.
- You will also be responsible for developing a team of tax professionals.
The partners want someone they can work closely with. An ambitious private client tax manager who can get involved in mentoring. A proactive tax professional who can manage a team and contribute to the business with ideas.
Given the growth of the team, it's anticipated that you will be looking to develop into a senior manager position. The timeline depends on your current experience and how quickly you are able to learn and develop. Why Move To the Channel Islands?
- A southerly location and temperate climate offering more warmth and sunshine
- then the rest of the British Isles.
- A rural environment consisting of fields, woodland, cliffs, headland, small country
- lanes and miles of golden beach.
- Benign local income tax systems, with low personal tax rates,
- generous allowances and no capital gains tax or wealth tax.
- High standards of state health provision with a reciprocal agreement with the UK.
- Low crime rates.
- High standards of state-provided education on a UK model.
- Housing licenses are generally available for qualified staff, ensuring access to the
- the restricted housing market for periods of up to 5-7 years
Do you want to see a full job spec? APPLY to this role and I will send you further information. Take control of your career
–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries Easy application
: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience, led by your own expert consultant.Stress-free consultation:
You're not interested in the hard sell and neither are we. Tell us which roles you're looking for and we'll ensure that's what you get.Matched to the perfect role:
Interview for roles that fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture, and location.
Ref: 5059 Published: 7 days ago