|Job Title||Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, Leading Firm - Milton Keynes|
|Salary||£40000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Great prospects|
|Job Published||over 3 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
Looking For a Career Boost?
It is an exciting time to join this award-winning firm. This international
practice offers you a varied and exciting role that will progress you
towards manager. Clients range from large UK companies to multi-national
corporations. The team is consultancy focused, which means you will get involved in project work from day 1.
What’s the attraction of this role?
• This firm believes in promoting from within so they offer
excellent training and encourage you with your career aspirations – manager
prospects for those with ambition. This can be achieved in a 24 month period.
• High level work normally found in London
• Friendly team and decent work/life balance
The role in brief;
• Manage an interesting and high profile client base
• Advise clients on new tax ideas
• Work alongside the Managers and Senior Managers on larger
• Be involved in tax advisory planning and draft advisory
• Supervise junior members of staff
• Work alongside specialists such as TP, VAT
• Get involved in research and development
• CTA or ACA qualified or equivalent
• Pure corporate tax experience
• Awareness of international tax issues and commercially aware
Fed up of looking at a load of web jobs and wondering which one to apply
for? Save yourself some time by calling me directly on 0207 464 4243 to
discuss your options.
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their
problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to
our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there
is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether
recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going
commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in
dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job
search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear);
effective salary negotiation on your behalf with employers and a dedicated
Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and