|Job Title||Private Client Supervisor, Top 10 Firm London.|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||about 5 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This award winning firm has ambitious growth plans that are only constrained by finding high quality talent.
This is a national firm and has a highly successful private client tax team based in London and the South. The practice has undergone a significant amount of growth in the last 2 years and has plans to expand and develop its team by bringing on additional staff.
As an integral part of the team you will manage a complex and rewarding portfolio of personal tax clients that include HNWI’s, large professional practices and property investment partnerships.
The firm offers a competitive salary package, yearly salary and performance reviews, a range of benefits and prospects of promotion to manager within a short time period.
Some aspects of the role:
• Managing an allocated portfolio of work.
• Complex tax returns for HNWI and partnerships
• Involvement in tax planning including CGT,IHT, residence and domicile issues, offshore trusts, share options and partnerships
• Assisting in the development of tax trainees.
• Dealing with tax processing and tax returns from the compliance side.
• Liaising with clients.
• Liaising with HMRC
• Working alongside partners on ad hoc technical projects
• Business development and networking
What do you need to qualify?
High quality tax experience gained at a reputable firm.